Senin, 23 November 2015

When I see you again

When I see you again


Em              G            C                   G  
It's been a long day without you my friend
 Em                  G                  C            G
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
 Em         G                 C                    G
We've come a long way from where we began
Em        G                        C              G
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
      C             G
When I see you again

ngeraap

Em              G             C               G  
Damn who knew all the planes we flew
Em              G             C               G  
Good things we've been through
Em              G             C               G  
That I'll be standing right here
Em              G             C               G  
Talking to you about another path
Em              G             C               G  
I Know we loved to hit the road and laugh
Em              G             C               G  
but something told me that it wouldn't last
Em              G             C               G  
Had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture
Em              G             C               G  
Those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place
Em              G             C               G  
How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got
Em              G             C               G  
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
Em              G             C               G  
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride

ref”

   Em              G             C                   G  
It's been a long day without you my friend
   Em               G                         C            G
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
   Em            G                   C              G
We've come a long way from where we began
    Em              G                        C              G
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
    C             G
When I see you again


ngerep”

 Em    G              C           G 
First you both go out your way
Em    G              C           G 
And the vibe is feeling strong and what's
Em    G              C           G 
Small turn to a friendship a friendship
Em    G              C           G 
Turn into a bond and that bond will never
Em    G              C           G 
Be broke and the love will never get
Em    G              C           G 
And when brotherhood come first then the line 
Em    G              C           G 
Will never be crossed established it on our own
Em    G              C           G 
 When that line had to be drawn and that line is what
Em    G              C           G 
We reach so remember me when I'm gone
Em    G              C           G 
How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Em    G              C           G 
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
Em    G              C           G 
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride

Bridge
 C          G                      G
So let the light guide your way
C            G                  D
Hold every memory as you go
   C                       G
And every road you take
 G   D       Em     D        C
Will always lead you home

reff”

 Em              G             C                   G  
It's been a long day without you my friend
 Em               G                         C            G
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
 Em            G                   C              G
We've come a long way from where we began
  Em              G                        C              G
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
 C             G
When I see you again



jika kerendahan bisa kita ganti kuncinya  dengan mengambil dari nada dasar C = do
sangatlah mudah untuk dimainkan jika anda menyanyikannya dengan hati.okey guys kita coba dari 
nada dasar c

Am              C            F                   C  
It's been a long day without you my friend


 AM                  C                  F            C
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
 Am         C                 F                    C
We've come a long way from where we began
AM       C                        F              C
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
      F             C
When I see you again

ngeraap

Am              C             F               C  
Damn who knew all the planes we flew
Am              C            F              C  
Good things we've been through
Am             C             F              G  
That I'll be standing right here
AM              C             F               C  
Talking to you about another path
AM              C             F               C  
I Know we loved to hit the road and laugh
Am              C            F               C  
but something told me that it wouldn't last
Am             C             F              C  
Had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture
AM             C             F               C  
Those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place
Am             C             F               C 
How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got
AM              C            F             C
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
AM              C             F               C
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride

refF”

   Am              C             F                   C  
It's been a long day without you my friend
   AM               C                         F            C
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
   AM            C                  F             C
We've come a long way from where we began
    AM              C                        F             C
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
    F             C
When I see you again


ngereEEp”

 Am    C              F           C 
First you both go out your way
Am    C             F          C 
And the vibe is feeling strong and what's
Am    C              F           C 
Small turn to a friendship a friendship
Am    C             F           C 
Turn into a bond and that bond will never
AM    C              F           C
Be broke and the love will never get
Am    C              F           C 
And when brotherhood come first then the line 
Am    C              F           C 
Will never be crossed established it on our own
 Am   C              F          C
 When that line had to be drawn and that line is what
Am    C              F           C 
We reach so remember me when I'm gone
Am    C              F           C 
How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Am    C              F           C 
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
Am    C              F           C
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride

Bridge
 F          C                      C
So let the light guide your way
F           C                  G
Hold every memory as you go
   F                       C
And every road you take
 C   G       Am     G        F
Will always lead you home

reff”

 Am             C             F                   C 
It's been a long day without you my friend
 AM               C                         F           C
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
 Am            C                   F              C
We've come a long way from where we began
  Am              C                       F              C
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
 F            C
When I see you again


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar